Sunday, October 5, 2014

Welcome to the real world [unfinished 9/4/14]

Grumpy. That's the word that describes my past 12 months.  I know everyone told me life would only get worse from now on, but not even I could be prepared for what real life really means.  I have a lot of disappointments about how things can turn out or how people can really be.  I suppose I just need to remember that while I may not have everything perfectly how I want it, I still have got some good things and should be appreciative of those things.  I am thankful everyday for my beautiful dog and my loving boyfriend.  I should be thankful that I have a job and I should be thankful that I have a place to live, but I have little reservations about those things that should drive me to keep trying for something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment