Thursday, October 27, 2011

I, nix.

What's a girl to do when she's got just about everything she could ask for? I suppose she should find more things to ask for.  I need to find some new adventures, so far these paths have been beaten into regular trails for myself.  Its too bad Ashley Maddison hasn't given me a sugar daddy to help pay for my college education.  No doubt I've been gingerly enjoying my tied-up tryst. I'm certainly not ready to give that up at all.  I have a few other options on my plate at the moment as well, and I plan on exhausting all of them before I step off the high dive.  I intend to give no slack to the newest suitor and I'm positively entertained by his enthusiasm to go completely MMA on my Lady Buttons.  But there are some voids I haven't filled yet.  I'm looking to stuff myself with something a bit fuzzier.  And when I say 'fuzzier' I mean something a bit softer and more gentle.
I think I'm lonely on the female front.  My best friend Gwen and I have been ex-roommates for several months now, and I can really feel that vacancy.  Its interesting how today I caught myself thinking 'This gal looks really nice, I wonder if she would want to hang out sometime.' At first it was a little embarrassing to myself that I would be that lonely, but then I was comforted by the thought that this lovely lady may actually be my friend if I could just talk to her. Now, I know what you're thinking, this is sounding a little gay.  But you know what? I'm okay with this.
Now show 'em them titties!