Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thinking of wonderful things

My life feels particularly slow at the moment.  I feel bored with my classes even though I'm being drilled to hell with homework and other such assignments.  Its like yeah, I think I got the gist of this, now can we move on please? But I've still got a couple weeks to go before I'm free to roam for Winter break.  And its fucking cold! I can't motivate myself to do my morning bike route anymore, because I just can't get up to do all that in 28degF plus a little rain to boot. I'm a chicken, and I think I do just fine by staying moderately involved with life. All I want is a hot cup of tea and a good book to read.
I'm so ready for some new classes, and I'm all signed up for next quarter. No worries, I did plenty of research at http://www.ratemyprofessor.com/ to make sure that I get all the good ones. I'm taking Anatomy, Biological Anthropology, SpanishII, and a PE class to keep me warm.
Friday Nov. 27 I have a date with a tattoo artist to get some permanent ink. I'm excited. It's going to be a red-eyed tree frog sitting behind my shoulder. Not too big, not to complicated, no deep and power symbolism.  I've been set with the task to help ut my aunt and sketch out some ideas for tattoos for her and I'm trying real hard to keep up with those. Stupid spanish homework keeps distracting me.
I got all of my money finally. I've got a nice lump of green in the bank now and I feel so much better having some in there. I'm a little worried about how money is going to work out next quarter for school, but we'll see about that later. I just have to keep on myself about saving money from now until eternity. I think maybe I've been a bit foolish about spending. Not too foolish, I don't ever buy silly things or obviously overpirced items, but I think I could make a few smarter choices or at least make sure to think about the future before making any monitary commitments.
My main squeeze is supposedly coming to visit me for Thanksgiving break and I''m so excited to see him. Ever since he cancelled our date for Halloween I've been a bit bummed. I haven't actually seen his face since before Fall quarter classes started. Thats a really long time to go without seeing him or getting one of his awesomely tight hugs. I'm eager to get to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment