Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Coldness and such wintery things

Fr-fr-fr-freezing balls!  Its so cold all I can do is barely move to get up for some hot tea.  Ah, tea sweet tea, how I do love thee... I'm enjoying myself on my winter break from school.  So far I've done... nothing. I'm loving it. I figure soon enough here I will get myself moving, but for now I am enjoying my quiet R&R time.  Started reading a couple books, The Picture of Dorian Gray and rereading The Vampire Lestat.  I'm spending an unmentionable ammount of time playing Sims, I'm a bad person, I know.

I'm thinking about all the stuff I need to get working on for college next fall.  I'm a bit anxious about it all but I know it will be really nice when the time comes when I get to start that new leg of my college experience.  It will be interesting having my pets there with me in a tiny appartment.  I'm sure BB won't like being stuck inside all day without her usual big yard to run around in.  I just have to walk her a lot.  Everything is going to be at such a faster pace, I really hope I can keep up.

Haha, I'm having fun putting all these pictures here... Stay warm this holiday season everyone!
Would you like to see my holiday wishlist? Check it here

No comments:

Post a Comment