Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tips on giving proper affection to Karina

Although this blog is titled otherwise, as you read through it you may notice that it is merely a guide to treating me right.  I'd like to give a brief summary of what a romantic relationship is to me.  I prefer men; I just want to get that out there.  I like the man to be on the manly masculine side because I've got enough estrogen to deal with, thank you very much.  I don't need him to be severely aggressive, but actively jealous and protective are definitely boons.  I want to be your girl, and I want everyone to know that I'm yours and not theirs. I enjoy stroking egos, so if you have a big fat one, prepare to be emotionally pampered.  I don't need to see you everyday, so long-distance relationships work great for me, you just have to show the effort by at least trying to come visit.  Imagine all that freedom you can enjoy by not having to deal with a demanding and needy girl.  A phone call every couple of days will add sunshine to my demeanor.  If you need me to do something for you, just say pleasssseee.  I have a very open communication system; most people overlook this and assume that I'm shut up like the rest of the world.  I'm not a frigid bitch.  If we need to talk about things, then talk!  I want you to be comfortable talking to me about your hopes, dreams, fears, and desires.  There's no reason to keep it a secret from me.  I'm actually very good at reading people, so feel free to NOT bullshit me.  Thats a nice bonus to a relationship with me, I'm really smart so you don't need to blow smoke up my ass. A romantic relationship should be a positive experience for the both of us, it just needs just a little work.
First thing thats most important is common sense; you don't need to make everything overly complicated.  I'm a simple girl, a low maintenance flower that flourishes with very little care.  Most of what you've learned from other women can simply just go out the window. All I need are the basics. It will please you to know that if you have made any kind of mistake in the relationship, I am very forgiving (but I still have a right to be angry).  Please don't use your money to try to win my affection. If I don't get burned out really fast by your frivolous spending habits, I will at least be bored with anything else you stick under my nose in the future (even if it is studded with diamonds).
Make sure not to over do it with the simplicity either.  There is a point where I will start to feel neglected, say, if you stop calling to talk once in a while. Let's face it, a week of nothing but texts isn't quite enough.  That seems like deliberate neglect on your part, and that is no way to treat any girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment