Saturday, April 23, 2011

The end is here

I've come to the end of my rope. Which is surprising since I pride myself in being very patient and forgiving.  I don't need all of this nonsense. I suppose there is a reason why I chose to be single for 4 years.  Until someone comes along and proves to me beyond a doubt that its meant to be, I'm probably just going to stay single.
When your relationship is on the rocks and you ask anyone for advice they will probably say something like, "Communicate, be direct with your words.  Tell them exactly what you want." Well I did just just that. I said what I wanted, when I wanted it, and I even gave him a written statement.  I explicitly described everything I expected and I also told him the actions I would take if he failed to fallow through.
What am I supposed to do if he doesn't do what I need him to?
He can eat my dust. I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment