Saturday, October 24, 2009

Counting legs on a centapede

So I get this feeling all the time when I read books like I need to exapnd them, or sometimes I just wish the author could squeeze more story out.  I love most fiction series because I love the anticipation of the next book.  But I also hate series of books beacuse there is almost always an ending.  I do agree however that there are a few things that have been drawn wayyy too far out.  Maybe I'm just picky, but sometimes I like to do a bit of undercover fan fiction (I never share so don't even ask).  My life could never have too much literature.
I watched the Adams Family movie today and I realized that, wow I really fucking love Halloween! Last year I chose not to do anything other than hand out candy to the half dozen waifs that bravely chose to wander down my dark road.  I'm going to dress witchy this year, but I don't know what I am going to go out and do if anything.  My main squeeze is visiting me on Halloween weekend and I am really excited.  Its been several weeks since the last time I saw him and its horrible that we have both been so busy that we rarely talk to each other.  Our schedules have us at opposite hours of the day so its a rare treat to be able to chat with him or whatever.
Sometimes life would be a little easier if I had some sort of super power. I would love to be able to make plants grow super fast, or super strength is a universal one where I could do almost anything just by being strong, or flying, or underwater breathing...

No comments:

Post a Comment