Friday, October 16, 2009

Things that tickle my happy spot...

So I'm currently a happy student at a local community college.  I don't particularly have any classes worth any special noting, but I have to say that I am enjoying my beginning spanish class way more than I should be. You should check out mi musica del mundo hispano or however I'm supposed to say that...
So I need to start hosting mixers, cocktail parties, or something.  So far I've had three different guys ask me to help them find a solid girlfriend. What? do I look like a moble dating service to you? Hah! Well... maybe Karina the Matchmaker isn't so bad. I can't say that my previous ventures of hooking people up have had a great level of success, but I don't deny that I deliver exactly what they ask for... So any ladies out there looking to meet one of three single misters? I'll make sure to have all of them write resumes for my next blog post. Haha...
I figure once I get into CWU I'm going to look into joining a sorority or something like that and then I'll have plenty of available ladies at my disposal.  I think I'm looking forward to adding more female friends to my collection. I've always been that gal that hangs around with the guys. Just because girls have always been uber bitches to me in the past and I haven't ever really wanted anything to do with them. I don't think its their fault they were always so jealous that I filled out as a woman long before their mommies bought their first training bra. Curves, I was born with, and I'm sorry you hate me.
My current excursion/adventure that I'm undergoing is the ever-so cliche "diet and excercise" American 00s fad of the century.  Only, I have a lot more faith in myself than most people.  I'm trying to eat between 1800 and 2200 calories a day (It's so damn hard to eat more than 1700 with my snail paced metabolism!) and I'm vigorously riding my bike for up to 40mins a day a few times (3-4) a week, plus an additional 2-3 times a week brisk walking. I've been at this for about 4 weeks now and I've lost... a few pounds. Bleh, I wish it were a little faster.
I rode my bike this afternoon in the pouring rain! Haha... it wasn't so cold, but it could have been. I was drenched all the way through by the time I got home. It was hilarious.
My next plan of action... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment