Friday, October 16, 2009

The sum of all things...

Hello everyone. Welcome to my new blog. Let's start off first with my "No Garuntee."
I do not garuntee in any way that I will keep up with this blog on a regular basis. Nor do I garuntee that it will be interesting to you whoever you are. I make no promises to you readers, bloggers, and stalkers about anything. Read at your own goddamn risk!
And moving on... Hi, my name is Karina. You may call me Madame Karina or Mistress Karina.... hahaha just kidding! But seriously, I like things like bubble gum, Tomb Raider, minty stuff, fruit, music with a beat I can dance to or something slow I can read to, I love reading, I like dogs and I have one, my favorite color is green (or is it purple? I can't remember) and I love Seattle.
My main purpose for this blog is to keep all my distant friends and whoever up-to-date on whatever I'm doing.  I enjoy sharing my thoughts and ideas with people but I don't necisarily care what you have to say.  What can I say? I like the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment